Simple Fresh Vietnamese Spring Roll.
This Yummy Simple Fresh Vietnamese Spring Roll using 14 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Fresh Vietnamese Spring Roll
- It’s 1/4-1/2 lb of shrimp, cleaned and cooked.
- You need 1/8-1/4 lb of thin rice noodles (amount, your preference).
- It’s of lettuce.
- Prepare of cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 8-10 pcs of rice paper.
- It’s of bowl of water (circumference should fit the size of rice paper).
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- You need 1/8 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsweetened peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut or brown sugar.
Simple Fresh Vietnamese Spring Roll step by step
- Soak rice paper in water for 10 seconds or until it becomes a bit flimsy then carefully place on a plate or any clean flat surface. Spread the paper evenly..
- Place lettuce, rice noodles, cucumber and shrimp horizontally on the rice paper just before the half part..
- Fold each ends of rice paper towards the center. Fold the side closest to you over the filling, towards the center as well. Place both your thumb under the part with the filling then roll and seal..
- Mix all the sauce ingredients, except for the lemon juice, in a small sauce pan then bring to a slight simmer. Transfer to a sauce bowl. Add the lemon juice and mix..
- Enjoy the freshness!.