Jambalaya in Pressure Cooker.
You can cook Jambalaya in Pressure Cooker using 14 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Jambalaya in Pressure Cooker
- You need 230 grams of Andouille Sausage.
- You need 230 grams of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 230 grams of Prawns (uncooked).
- Prepare 2.5 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1.5 teaspoons of Thyme leaves (dry).
- Prepare 0.5 teaspoons of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- You need 1 of Yellow Pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1 dash of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 200 grams of White Rice (not cooked).
- You need 1 tin of Chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 250 ml of Chicken broth.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Parsley (chopped).
Jambalaya in Pressure Cooker instructions
- Heat your pressure skillet or cooker. Put oil in pan and add chicken, sausage & shrimp, stirring well after each addition..
- Sprinkle meats with 1 ½ tsp Creole seasoning, 1 tsp thyme & cayenne. Cook for 3 – 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is cooked & shrimp has turned pink. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside..
- Place onion, garlic, peppers, and celery in the pressure cooker, along with 1 tsp Creole seasoning, ½ tsp thyme, and hot sauce. Cook 4 – 5 minutes, stirring frequently until vegetables are crisp-tender..
- Add rice, tomatoes and broth to the cooker. Close and lock the lid in place and heat on high until pressure builds and the indicator rod rise..
- Turn down the heat when the second white ring appears on the indicator rod and cook for 8 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and release the pressure by pressing the button on the handle or by running cold water over the sink. Once all the pressure is released, open the lid. then stir in parsley and cooked protein. Replace lid, cover tightly and let stand for five minutes before serving..