Vietnamese Fried Crab Spring Rolls.
This Appetizing Vietnamese Fried Crab Spring Rolls using 14 easy ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Fried Crab Spring Rolls
- It’s 20 pieces of rice paper.
- It’s 50 g of finely chopped crab meat.
- You need 100 g of shrimps, shelled, deveined, patted dry with paper towels, finely chopped.
- Prepare 100 g of minced pork.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- You need of Chopped garlic, ¾ for frying garlic in the filling of the spring rolls, ¼ for mixing the dipping sauce.
- Prepare of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 of coil dry rice vermicelli noodles.
- Prepare 2 of shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of wood ear mushrooms.
- You need of Coriander, finely chopped.
- Prepare of Sugar, fish sauce, salt, seasoning powder, vinegar.
- Prepare of Lettuce, herbs.
Vietnamese Fried Crab Spring Rolls instructions
- First, soak the dry vermicelli coil and shiitake mushrooms, wood ear mushrooms in plenty of water. Then slice the vermicelli into 5cm pieces. Slice the mushrooms into small pieces..
- Whisk the eggs well then cook in a wok, tossing quickly with cooking oil or butter. If you use eggs for the filling of the spring rolls, they will be crunchier..
- Fry the garlic which will make the filling more flavorful and aromatic..
- Make the spring roll filling with minced crabmeat + some black pepper + chopped shrimp + chopped pork + bean sprouts + vermicelli + chopped shallot + shiitake mushrooms, wood ear mushrooms + fried garlic + chopped coriander + stir-fried egg. Add some black pepper, seasoning powder, sugar. Mix well. Use hands to stir well all the ingredients..
- Roll the spring rolls. I use the rice paper sheets bought in the North of Vietnam or Hue. Rice paper sheets are thin and chewy, mostly no need to brush water on when rolling without tearing the rolls. If you have beer, you can use it instead of water to brush on the rice paper sheets. Lots of fun and good smell as well. Hihi. In this step, the whole family can gather around and do it happily together. My child often makes round spring rolls like the ones of Hai Phong, very cute!.
- Fry the spring rolls. Add cooking oil to a wok, then add some salt. A tip from my aunt: salt helps prevent oil from splattering. But not too much salt, otherwise our spring rolls will be salty!.
- Mix the dipping sauce. While frying the rolls, you can mix the dipping sauce. Chopped garlic + chopped chili + 3 teaspoons of sugar + 4 teaspoons of vinegar or lemon juice + 1 cup of boiled water + 4 teaspoons of fish sauce. Remember to season again if desired..
- Serve with lettuce, herbs, dipping sauce. Perfect with a plate of pickles..