Vietnamese Crab Soup. Bún Riêu is a Vietnamese rice noodle soup with a tomato and crab soup base. It is eaten with a lot of fresh veggies and Vietnamese herbs, the popular of which is split water spinach stems (Rau Muống). Crab soup is a popular snack in Saigon and you can easily find this dish in street vendors and on the sidewalk in Saigon.
The crab soup is a combination of crab meat, chicken bones broth and eggs which make this dish have a. Vietnamese crab soup, known as sup cua, is a thick and hearty soup, flavored with eggs, mushrooms, and pieces of crab. It makes a great street food snack. This Yummy Vietnamese Crab Soup using 8 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Crab Soup
- Prepare 3 cans of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 cans of salted quail eggs (any Vietnamese markets, Fiesta).
- It’s 2 cans of crab meats (even better with fresh crab meats).
- You need 1 cup of tapioca starch.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 of regular eggs.
- It’s of Cilantros and pepper for taste.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn (or mixed cut veggies depending on what you like).
And would it really be a Vietnamese soup if it wasn't loaded with herbs and vegetables? Compared to the other Vietnamese soup recipes we have here, this is the only one with shrimp, crab, tomato and. today is all about Bun Rieu, Vietnamese Crab Noodle Soup! My dear friend Be, (who showed us how to make Bun Bo Hue a while ago!) she shared her recipe for Bun Rieu with us! Bun Rieu Vietnamese Crab Noodle Soup.
Vietnamese Crab Soup instructions
- Boil the chicken broth and water in a pot.
- Add crab meats, corn (or veggies), turn down the heat to medium, make sure you clean the bubbles on the surface of the soup to make it clear..
- Mix the tapioca starch with a small amount of water, stir it up until the starch dissolves in water..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, stir it with a fork. Then slowly add the stirred egg to the pot. Stir the soup clockwise as you add the egg.
- Slowly add the starch mixture into the pot. Make sure to stir it clockwise. Note: the good crab soup is thick (and how thick depending on how much starch we add). Don’t forget your cilantros and pepper!!!.
The crab paste mix is soft and pillowy but stays together. If you like it more loose, add an additional egg or decrease the ground pork in half. My egg drop soup uses crab meat—you can use pre-packaged crab meat or if you're feeling fancy, you can use fresh crab meat. Wina Wina Chicken Dina ? @wina_wina. Made some bun rieu (Vietnamese crab noodle soup) to enjoy for the next couple of days.