Low Country Boil.
This Tasty Low Country Boil using 6 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Low Country Boil
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Old Bay Seasoning.
- It’s 5 lb of New Potatoes.
- You need 3 packages of Cooked Kielbasa Sausage.
- You need 8 of Ears Fresh Corn (With Husks and Silks Removed).
- It’s 4 lb of Fresh Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of Beer.
Low Country Boil step by step
- Heat a large pot of water, add beer over medium high heat.
- Add Old Bay Seasoning to taste, and bring to boil.
- Add potatoes and sausage, and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add Corn and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Drain off the water and pour contents on to picnic table or large tray.