My Grandma's Recipe! Juicy Inarizushi.
You can cook My Grandma's Recipe! Juicy Inarizushi using 12 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of My Grandma's Recipe! Juicy Inarizushi
- It’s 10 slice of Aburaage.
- It’s 540 ml of White rice.
- It’s of For seasoning the aburaage:.
- Prepare 300 ml of ○Bonito & kombu dashi stock.
- It’s 50 ml of ○Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ○Sugar (a bit of brown sugar, granulated sugar, and caster sugar).
- You need 3 tbsp of ○Mirin.
- Prepare 50 ml of ○Sake.
- Prepare of For the sushi vinegar:.
- It’s 1 of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of White sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Roasted sesame seeds.
My Grandma's Recipe! Juicy Inarizushi step by step
- Prepare the aburaage. Cut in half, and open up the flaps to create pockets. Boil hot water, simmer the aburaage for 30 seconds, then drain in a colander..
- In a pot, pour 400 ml of dashi stock with the aburaage. There should be enough to submerge the aburaage, and add the flavoring ingredients. Adjust to taste..
- Cover with an otoshibuta drop lid, and boil for about 10-15 minutes until a little broth is left..
- For the sushi rice: Mix the sushi vinegar, briefly boil, and let cool. Transfer the slightly hard-cooked rice to a sushi rice tub or bowl, combine with the sushi vinegar and 2 large tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds. It also tastes great with black sesame seeds~.
- Stuff the sushi rice into the aburaage pouch. This time I didn't add sesame seeds (I forgot to buy it)..