Inarizushi Made With Juicy Aburaage.
This Tasty Inarizushi Made With Juicy Aburaage using 19 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Inarizushi Made With Juicy Aburaage
- It’s 5 of pieces Aburaage.
- Prepare 360 ml of Rice.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ○Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ○Sugar (brown sugar crystals preferable).
- You need 200 ml of ○Bonito flakes & kombu based dashi stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Mirin.
- You need of ✿ Additions, optional.
- Prepare 3 cm of ✿Carrot.
- It’s 2 of pieces ✿Shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/6 piece of ✿Konnyaku.
- It’s 1 piece of ✿Kanpyo.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of ✿Koya tofu.
- It’s 200 ml of ☆Dashi stock.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of each ☆Sake and mirin.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame seeds.
Inarizushi Made With Juicy Aburaage instructions
- Boil the aburaage thoroughly for at least 5 minutes to remove the excess oil. When the oil is gone, drain them into a colander..
- When making Gomoku (5 ingredients) Inarizushi, mince all the ingredients marked ✿ into the same size..
- Put the ingredients marked ☆ into a pot and simmer until the juice is reduced. Turn off the heat and leave to cool..
- Before seasoning the abura-age, roll a rolling pin over both sides to drain. (This also makes easier to open into pockets.).
- Cut the abura-age in half. Put the listed ○ ingredients as well as the abura-age into a pot, simmer over medium-low heat..
- Cook the rice with a bit less water than usual. Pour the sushi vinegar and mix briskly. Mix in the ✿ ingredients (or plenty of sesame seeds instead)..
- Before stuffing the rice into the aburaage, it's a good idea to prepare the exact portions of rice balls with the abura-age..
- Squeeze the abura-age lightly to remove the liquid and stuff the rice into each pocket..