Chicken Drumettes and Juicy Cabbage Stewed in Miso.
You can have Chicken Drumettes and Juicy Cabbage Stewed in Miso using 10 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Drumettes and Juicy Cabbage Stewed in Miso
- You need 12 of Chicken drumettes.
- Prepare 300 grams of Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 3 of cm cubes Ginger.
- Prepare 1000 ml of Water.
- Prepare 100 ml of Sake.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 dash of less than 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt.
- It’s 1/2 of ladle Miso.
Chicken Drumettes and Juicy Cabbage Stewed in Miso step by step
- Roughly chop the cabbage into large pieces. Cut the ginger into thin strips, or slice it, whichever you prefer..
- Add half of the cabbage into a pot, add the chicken drumettes, the remaining cabbage, the Japanese leek in that order. Add the rest of the ingredients except the miso into the pot, and turn on the heat..
- Skim off the scum after bringing to a boil, turn the heat down to low. Lightly cover with a lid, and simmer for about 20 minutes..
- After about 20 minutes, remove the lid, and skim off any scum that surfaces. Add in miso while checking the taste. Simmer over a low heat for an additional 10 minutes. And it's done!.
- Top with finely chopped green onions, toasted sesame seeds, or shichimi spice etc. to taste. This dish has a soft, warm flavor. The juicy cabbage goes well with the meat..
- The cabbage and Japanese leek become very soft after simmering. If you want to enjoy their texture, then add them in Step 3 after simmering for 10 minutes, or add half of them in Step 2 and add in the rest later..