Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon.
You can have Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon using 7 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon
- You need 1/4 can of Canned salmon.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (medium).
- It’s 1 of Cheese (Camembert cheese or cheese of your choice).
- You need 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Fresh parsley.
Easy Juicy Tomato Cups With Canned Salmon step by step
- Cut the top off the tomato and scoop out the insides..
- Lightly drain the scooped out insides and mix with the curry powder, soy sauce and mayonnaise..
- Adjust the amount of seasoning depending on how big the tomato is..
- Mix in the canned salmon while trying not to mash it up too finely. Stuff the mixture into the hollowed out tomato..
- Cut the piece of Camembert cheese (1/6 of a whole one) into 3 pieces, and put on top of the tomato cup. Or use whatever cheese you like instead..
- Microwave until piping hot, sprinkle with parsley and it's done! Eat while breaking it up with a spoon!.
- I used this canned salmon..