Spicy But Juicy Chili Shrimp With Tomato.
You can have Spicy But Juicy Chili Shrimp With Tomato using 16 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Spicy But Juicy Chili Shrimp With Tomato
- Prepare 250 grams of Shrimp (with shells).
- Prepare 1 large of Tomato.
- Prepare 15 of cm Japanese leek (minced).
- It’s of Shrimp Prep.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Chili Sauce 1.
- It’s 1 clove of / piece of each Garlic, ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoons Doubanjiang.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Chili Sauce 2.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chinese soup stock (granules).
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
Spicy But Juicy Chili Shrimp With Tomato instructions
- Shell the shrimp, make a cut into the back to remove the veins, and rub with seasoning. Cut the tomato in half vertically, and then cut again into eighths..
- Heat oil (not listed) in a pan, quickly sauté the shrimp so that they just change color, and remove from the pan..
- Give the pan a quick wipe, add in all of the ingredients for the chili sauce and cook over a low heat until aromatic..
- Add in all of the ingredients for the Step 2 chili sauce, and bring to a boil over high heat (the shrimp will cook through in this step). Thicken with katakuriko..
- Add tomatoes and onions for the finishing touch, quickly sauté together, and it's done!.
- It goes perfect with white rice, but it has tomatoes, so I recommend serving with pasta..