Chicken Tender Piccata with Juicy Imitation Crab Ankake.
This Tasty Chicken Tender Piccata with Juicy Imitation Crab Ankake using 12 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Chicken Tender Piccata with Juicy Imitation Crab Ankake
- Prepare 2 of strips Chicken tenders.
- It’s 4 stick of Imitation crab.
- You need 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Green onions (finely chopped).
- You need of Ankake sauce:.
- Prepare 150 ml of *Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of *Bonito based dashi stock granules.
- You need 1 tsp of * Usukuchi soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of *Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of *Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger (juice).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of katakuriko potato starch flour, 3 teaspoons water Katakuriko slurry.
Chicken Tender Piccata with Juicy Imitation Crab Ankake step by step
- Break up the imitation crab..
- Remove the sinews from the chicken tenders, cut each strip into 1/4 chunks, lightly season with salt and pepper and coat with one tablespoon of flour (not listed), and brush off the excess flour..
- Spread out vegetable oil in a frying pan (about 1 rounded teaspoon) in a heated frying pan, roll the chicken tenders around in whisked egg, and cook. (For about 2 minutes on each side over a medium heat)..
- Ankake Sauce: Add the * ingredients to a pot, add in the imitation crab and ginger juice after bringing it to a boil. Bring to a boil once more, and thicken it up with the katakuriko slurry..
- Arrange the chicken tenders onto plates, and top with lots of ankake sauce. Scatter with green onions, and it's done. This is also tasty topped off with some ichimi or shichimi spice..