Sausage paella. Paella is a traditional dish of Spain. Spring Vegetable Paella Recipe Arroz con Pollo Recipe (Rice with Chicken) Paella on the Grill Recipe. This easy chicken paella recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
Paella to me is the ultimate one pot meal. I use Italian sausages but fresh chorizo would be good, the important part is that the sausage isn't dry cured or it would just be drier in this case. Popular types of paella include seafood paella, vegetable paella, mixed paella (which As you can guess, since my paella recipe includes shrimp, sausage, chicken and bell peppers, you could call it a. You can cook Sausage paella using 7 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage paella
- It’s 3-4 of sausages.
- It’s 2 tbs of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of medium spring onion.
- Prepare 3 rashers of bacon.
- You need 2 cubes of beef seasoning.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of rice.
A simple Gammon and sausage paella recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. The pressure cooker makes paella quick and easy. This rice dish is studded with tender chicken and slices of spicy sausage for lots of flavor. No need for a paella pan for this one-pot meal!
Sausage paella step by step
- Fry the onion and garlic in some light oil add the paste add the seasoning add cubed sausages.
- Make it a bit saucy with some water add rice and steam till cooked.
- In a pan fry or smoke the rashes of bacon and cutting into small pcs.
- While. Served top up with bacon.
Learn how to make a Quick & Easy Paella recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy Oven Baked Sausage & Shrimp Paella Recipe! Making paella may seem a little intimidating, but with this slow cooker version, it couldn't be any easier. Place water, chicken and soup. rice, pigeon peas, paella mix and the cubes of Polish sausage to the. Using cauliflower "rice" makes this one-pan paella with artichokes and chicken sausage a perfect paleo dish for an upscale dinner.