Paella in a Frying Pan.
You can have Paella in a Frying Pan using 10 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Paella in a Frying Pan
- It’s 2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 700 grams of White rice.
- Prepare 8 of Chicken drumettes – the first joint of a chicken wing.
- You need 200 ml of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 small of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Paella in a Frying Pan instructions
- Coat chicken drumettes with salt and pepper. Dissolve soup stock cubes in 2 cups of hot water. Mince garlic and onion, and chop tomatoes into fourths..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Pan-fry the chicken until golden brown, then transfer tentatively onto a dish. Add more olive oil and sauté the garlic. When fragrant, add onion and continue to sauté..
- After the onion turns translucent, add rice and cook. Also add soup (from Step 1) and curry powder. Scatter the mixed vegetables and align the chicken. Cover the pan and cook for 15 minutes over low heat..
- After 15 minutes, remove lid and align tomatoes. Cover the pan again. Turn the heat off, and steam for 10-15 minutes to finish..