Japanese Paella (Takikomi Gohan).
You can cook Japanese Paella (Takikomi Gohan) using 8 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Japanese Paella (Takikomi Gohan)
- Prepare 150 g of mushrooms (e.g. shitake mushrooms).
- It’s 80 g of carrot.
- Prepare 1 sheet of deep-fried tofu.
- Prepare 10 cm of dried kombu kelp.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake (otherwise white wine).
- It’s 450 g of uncooked short grain rice.
- It’s 630 mL of water (soy sauce and cooking sake are included).
Japanese Paella (Takikomi Gohan) instructions
- Wash and soak uncooked rice..
- Prepare all ingredients. Slice carrot, mushrooms, and deep-fried tofu..
- Drain water from the uncooked rice. Put the rice in a pot. Then add soy sauce cooking sake, and water..
- Remove dusts from dried Kombu kelp with paper towel. Put the Kombu in the pot. Put all ingredients in the pot..
- Cook the rice with ingredients. This time, I cooked with a rice cooker. To learn how to cook rice Japanese way, check at https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/6405168-how-to-cook-japanese-rice?via=sidebar-recipes.
- Mix the rice and all ingredients. Now your Takikomi Gohan is ready!.