chicken paella. Read the Paella with chicken and chorizo recipe. At her restaurant, Brasa, pork-loving chef Tamara Murphy makes her own chorizo for the excellent paella on her menu. Turmeric lends flavor and a pretty golden color to this Spanish-style entree.
Home » chinese chicken recipes » Recipes » Easy Chicken Chorizo Paella Recipe. Paella is a fickle food-a food that inspires questions. Such as This Chicken and Seafood Paella is a classic Spanish rice dish made with Arborio rice, packed with chicken, sausage, mussels, clams, shrimp and loaded with flavor. This Delicious chicken paella using 11 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of chicken paella
- Prepare 2 cup of paella rice.
- Prepare 3 each of chicken pieces.
- You need 1 each of red onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 each of chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 can of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 each of fresh tomato.
- It’s 2 pints of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 dash of oregano.
- You need 4 of carrots, cubed.
I have a romantic dish for you today. DIRECTIONS Add the chicken, and brown on all sides. Arrange the pepper strips on top of the paella. Chorizo and chicken Paella made in a cast iron skillet, bursting with flavor from fire roasted tomatoes, garlic, bell peppers, saffron Chorizo and Chicken Paella.
chicken paella step by step
- poach chicken in stock, when cooked remove chicken and shred, set stock a side..
- soften red onion in olive oil then add chopped tomato. cook for a few minutes..
- add garlic, chili, carrots, fresh tomato and paprika. cook for a few minutes..
- add cooked chicken and rice. mix till all rice is coated in oil and starts to turn clear..
- cover with chicken stock and put lid on. leave for at least 10 minutes, do not stir..
- after 10 minutes check if rice is cooked through, if not cover for a few more minutes, add more hot stock if needed..
- sprinkle with oregano, season with s and p, fluff up with a fork and enjoy!.
The Chicken Paella recipe out of our category Rice! Chicken Paella – The classic Spanish rice dish can also be made without seafood. This chicken and chorizo paella is a hearty sharing dish that's easy to cook and serve in one dish. Using chorizo in your paella might not be the done thing everywhere, but if you like it, go with it! A chicken paella recipe is such a great staple.