Veggie cakes with tuna. Tuna & Corn Fish Cakes with Veggie Salad. When Dominic and I started dating he had one request of me … and I paraphrase, "Please learn how to make tuna melts Crispy, crunchy tuna cakes made with albacore tuna are perfectly easy and made with just four ingredients! This recipe is great for appetizers or dinner.
Warm and flavorful tuna cakes that can be used for meal prepping, in sandwiches, served with a salad, avocados, or a side of veggies. Canned tuna is the surprise ingredient in these veggie-packed rounds. If you'd like, add more zip to the creamy mustard-mayo sauce with prepared horseradish. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen. You can have Veggie cakes with tuna using 7 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Veggie cakes with tuna
- Prepare 1 of small can tuna.
- It’s 10 slices of toast bread.
- Prepare 50 g of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 5 of tbps sour cream.
- You need 50 g of cooked lentils.
- You need 2 of eggs.
TUNA POTATO PATTIES AKA TUNA FISH CAKES These tuna potato patties, aka tuna fish cakes, are a great way to start adding tuna in your diet. The potato adds a nice balance for those who find tuna fishy or too much fish. Furthermore, this recipe is simple, easy and effortless. Everybody will love this tuna cakes recipe, and they are made gluten-free, grain-free, low carb, and paleo-friendly!
Veggie cakes with tuna instructions
- Tear the bread apart into small pieces, and mix with the rest of the ingredients, except the red papper, that will be the garnish.
- Put butter into the holes of the muffin pan and divide the mixture equally, garnish with red pepper.
- Bake in the oven till its set and the peppers are baked.
Honestly, I was unsure how I felt about cooked tuna until we created these cakes. They are the perfect flavor-packed lunch that is low carb and high in protein. Simple, easy tuna cakes from a can! These tuna croquettes can also be gluten free and just as delicious if you swap out almond meal for the Like, for example, my Tuna Cakes. Think crab cakes but way cheaper, less seafoody and more tasty.