Lemon Butter Salmon.
You can have Lemon Butter Salmon using 6 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Butter Salmon
- You need 1 lb of Wild Caught Salmon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 2 TBS of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of 21 Seasoning Salute.
Lemon Butter Salmon instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients and peel the bottom skin from the salmon.
- Melt butter 🧈 in a pan on low heat.
- Add salmon 🐟 and cook it on medium heat.
- After salmon is pretty cooked, add butter, white wine, lemon juice, heavy cream, and 21 Seasoning Salute.
- Cook for 5 more minutes and serve 😋.