Mussel Bee Hoon Soup. Soup -Double Boiled Baby Abalone with Condiments. Glutinous Rice Balls in Ginger Soup. Sawadee Crab-Cake Burger with Hed Tod.
A dish considered to be one of the dishes Singaporeans cannot live. This is another one of the popular Singapore hawker foods that I used to eat pretty often when I lived in Singapore. How to make easy xo fish bee hoon soup. This Appetizing Mussel Bee Hoon Soup using 7 simple ingredients and 9 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mussel Bee Hoon Soup
- Prepare of Mussels (1 packet) (has 20+ mussels in the packet).
- You need of Shallots.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of White wine.
- Prepare of Celery.
- It’s of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Bee Hoon (I use 1/4 packet).
I didn't make the fish stock from scratch, but this quicker version still yields delicious result. Fish soup bee hoon, is a Singaporean soup-based seafood dish, served hot usually with bee hoon. Don't be frightened by the white. Here is how to make Bee Hoon Soup.
Mussel Bee Hoon Soup instructions
- Soak the bee hoon.
- Chop garlic, shallots, celery to fine pieces..
- In a stockpot or any pot you fancy, melt butter..
- Put in chopped garlic and shallots and fry till fragrant..
- Next, add in the celery. Fry for a while..
- Add in chicken stock. Let it boil..
- In the mean time, in another pot, I cook the bee Hoon in boiling water. Then remove, drained the bee Hoon. Soak it in cool water..
- When your broth starts to boil, add in the mussels. Add in the white wine. Cover lid to cook till the mussels open up..
- Once mussels are ready, add in the bee Hoon..
Kikkoman Cookbook mainly introduces Japanese dishes using Kikkoman Soy Sauce. Easily search for various recipes for fried, stewed and other foods. You can find something for parties at home, treating guests, and everyday meals. For bee hoon (rice vermicelli) (used in this recipe), soak in water for half hour until softened and blanch in boiling water for about a minute. Divide cooked noodles to serving bowls and ladle cooked fish balls and soup stock over.