Winter Shrimp Crab Boil.
You can have Winter Shrimp Crab Boil using 10 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Winter Shrimp Crab Boil
- It’s 24 oz of shrimp at least.
- You need 2 of lemons…quartered.
- It’s 2 of lbs. of small red potatoes.
- You need 8 ears of sweet corn.
- You need 1 of onion…cut in half.
- It’s 4 of Tblsp salt.
- Prepare 2 of garlic gloves.
- Prepare 2 packs of sausage (preferably HillShire).
- It’s of cayenne pepper (optional).
- Prepare bag of Crab boil liquid or.
Winter Shrimp Crab Boil step by step
- Boil water, spices, salt, lemon, and onions for 5 minutes.
- Add crab legs…boil 5 minutes.
- Add sausage and red potatoes and corn…boil 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp…boil 5 minutes.
- Let sit so season can soak…at least 15-30 minutes…the longer it sits, the more flavor you'll experience….