You can cook Shrimp Boil using 7 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Here is how you cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp Boil
- You need 1 lb of peeled and deveined uncooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of pakage of andouille chicken sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of small red potatoes.
- It’s 3 ears of corn cut into thirds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper to taste (optional).
Shrimp Boil instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes adding corn in the last 5 minutes in cooking..
- While potatoes cook, in a small bowl, mix the melted butter, old bay and Cayenne and set aside..
- Drain potatoes and corn and arrange on a cooking sprayed baking sheet..
- Cut sausage into thin diagnol slices. Arrange shrimp and sausage on sheet with potatoes and corn. Drizzle the butter mixture over and gently toss making sure all ingredients are covered..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Until shrimp is pink and corn is tender. Sprinkle with parsley enjoy!.