Baked Salmon. This baked salmon with lemon is well complemented by rice or a green vegetable and a tossed I often make this very moist and flavorful oven-baked salmon for company because I can have it ready. This one is a super easy dinner option that's quick to make and perfect. This healthy baked salmon is the best way to feed a crowd.
A healthy family dinner ready in a snap. Cooking in the oven at a moderate temperature and then broiling at the end ensures moist. Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe! You can have Baked Salmon using 8 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon
- Prepare 500 grams of salmon fillet.
- You need 5-6 pieces of calamansi or half piece lemon.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, pressed for marinade.
- You need 5 tablespoon of mayonnaise, adjust according to taste.
- It’s 4-5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped for sauce topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
This Baked Salmon that turns out perfectly every time. This easy flavorful baked salmon recipe is flavored with minced garlic, parsley, and lemon juice. Click Play to See This Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon Recipe Come Together. The best baked salmon recipe recipe ever!
Baked Salmon instructions
- Pat to dry salmon fillet. Put salt and pepper, squeeze calamansi / lemon juice all over top, bottom and sides of salmon. Put the pressed garlic on top, leave it overnight or at least 1 hour in the refrigerator..
- Prepare the sauce topping. Mix together finely chopped garlic, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust measurement / quantity of each ingredient according to taste and size of your salmon fillet..
- Layer the sauce topping on top of the salmon fillet. Make sure to keep sauce in the center and middle because if it’s spread out on the ends and sides, baking will make the topping fall off. Spread evenly..
- Bake in the oven 20-30 minutes or until topping is slightly brown. Serve with buttered corn, carrots and peas..
Garlic butter smothered salmon is, hands down, one of the easiest and tastiest seafood dinners you can make. Baked Salmon is juicy and flaky with a flavorful garlic, dijon, lemon glaze. We used the same marinade on our succulent Broiled Lobster Tails. Find out why this is one of the most popular baked salmon. Honey Mustard Salmon – this easy baked salmon recipe is an easy, delicious way to dress up salmon fillets!