Crawfish Boil Frittata.
You can have Crawfish Boil Frittata using 12 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Crawfish Boil Frittata
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter, divided.
- Prepare 3-4 of small red potatoes from boil, coarsely chopped (~1 cup).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn kernels from boil (cut from cob, ~1 ear).
- Prepare 1 of chopped, small, sweet yellow onion from boil (may use fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of crawfish tail meat.
- You need 1 tsp of creole seasoning (such as Tony chachere's), divided.
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt, optional.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (whatever type you prefer).
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Crawfish Boil Frittata instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In an oven proof pan, melt 1 tbsp of butter (I always go a little heavy on the butter) over medium-high heat; stir in potatoes, corn, and onion and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes (if using a fresh onion, cook alone in pan until soft before adding the potatoes and corn)..
- Stir in crawfish and 1/2 tsp creole seasoning and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat..
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Greek yogurt, milk, and remaining creole seasoning and mix until combined. Add salt, if using, and mix vigorously. Add crawfish mixture, cheese, and parsley to egg mixture, stirring until combined..
- Melt remaining butter over medium-high heat. Pour egg mixture into pan and cook on stove top until bottom begins to set, about 3 minutes..
- Place in oven and bake until eggs are set, ~20-25 minutes. It should be set on top and just beginning to turn golden, but still look moist..
- Garnish with parsely if desired and serve immediately!.