Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board. Great recipe for Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board. This dish is fun to make, serve and eat. Fried shrimp tossed in taco seasoning served over spinach with a yogurt jalapeño dressing and a mango and pineapple salsa.
It has lots of contrasting textures, including firm taco-seasoned shrimp, crispy tortilla strips and hearty black beans. The Shrimp Salad Tacos recipe out of our category Shrimp! Distribute salad on the taco shells. This Yummy Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board using 19 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board
- Prepare of Salad Board.
- It’s 9 of shrimp, defrosted.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 handfuls of spinach, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 handful of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 2 tsp of vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- You need 1/4 cup of mango, juices reserved.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pineapple, juices reserved.
- Prepare 1 handful of cilantro, finely chopped (reserve 1 tsp for sprinkling over finished dish).
- You need 1/2 of jalapeño fined minced.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, finely minced.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Yogurt dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 of jalapeño.
- You need of Juice from mango and pineapple.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Toss in the shrimp and immediately season with the taco seasoning. These shrimp tacos have quickly become a fan favorite. The combination of avocado slaw Since these shrimp are going in a taco, it's really best that they're totally free of shell.
Summer Heat Taco shrimp salad board instructions
- Make the salsa first; You can use fresh or canned fruit. Optional: fry/grill some of the pineapple for a deeper flavour. Combine ingredients and let sit in the fridge for at least 30 mins..
- Make the dressing: drain salsa, reserving juices. Combine ingredients..
- Assemble the board: smear yogurt dressing on board, top with chopped spinach and tomatoes and half the salsa..
- Pat shrimp dry and cover with seasoning. Heat oil in nonstick pan; Fry on high heat for 1-2 mins per side. Set on paper towel..
- Add shrimp to board, top with remaining salsa and some cilantro if desired. Enjoy!.
Preheat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Grill shrimp until pink and opaque. Let guests make their own shrimp salad for Cinco de Mayo or any Mexican-themed party! For summer hosting, enjoy this Easy Taco Recipe Dinner Board for a large gathering. Make crunchy tacos with turkey, beef, chicken, or pork!