Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce. Browse Our Variety Of Easy Salmon Recipes Online At Kraft® Only. Pan seared salmon + a creamy lemon dill sauce = a total dinner win! Salmon Ingredients: Olive Oil : You can use whatever oil you have in your cabinet, but extra-virgin olive oil is a what I choose because it has a nice, clean taste and it is one of the healthier oils.
Try this creamy pan seared salmon with tomatoes! This salmon dish is easy to make and very versatile that can be eaten with pasta, rice or vegetables. The secret of this dish is the flavorful sauce! This Perfect Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce using 11 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce
- Prepare 3-4 pieces of Salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 piece of lemon, for marinade.
- You need 1 piece of lemon, sliced for cream sauce.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare Half of or 1 piece onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of Nestle cream or heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Squeeze some lemon juice all over salmon. Using a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook the salmon for few minutes on each side.
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sauce step by step
- Season the salmon with salt, pepper and squeeze lemon. Set aside for a while..
- Fry the salmon in any cooking oil that you desire. I used olive oil for mine..
- Once cooked, set them aside. Remove excess oil and use the same pan to make the sauce..
- Put butter on the pan, mix it with remaining olive oil. Saute onion and garlic..
- Add dry white wine. Lower the heat and add the cream. Mix well. In case sauce gets thick, just add a bit if water..
- Add the parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Add the spinach and simmer for a while..
- Put back the fried salmon fillet..
- Lastly, put the lemon slices on top and side..
- It is best to squeeze the lemon on the fish before eating. Delicious!.
Remove from the pan and set aside. Add butter in the remaining juice leftover in the pan. You can use fresh or frozen salmon. Tender, fall-apart pan-fried salmon in rich, creamy, white wine and garlic sauce. All cooked in one pan, this dish has a few little extras to make the sauce over-the-top tasty.