Shrimp Aglio Olio. It has the easiest, most delicious pasta sauce you'll ever make! Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium. Spaghetti Aglio e Olio – easy delicious pasta with shrimp, olive oil, garlic and chili flakes.
Have you downloaded the new Food Network Kitchen app yet? Easy Shrimp Aglio e Olio is the simplest, most delicious pasta recipe you can make. The perfect dinner recipe for weeknight meals. You can cook Shrimp Aglio Olio using 10 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Aglio Olio
- Prepare 250 g of Spaghetti.
- You need 250 g of shrimp, cleaned and deveined.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic, minched.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt.
We all love a good, easy dinner recipe, don't we? I really love Aglio e Olio, and it is my go-to one-dish pasta dish whenever I am out of ideas of what to cook. Be the first to review this recipe. Add shrimp and saute one minute.
Shrimp Aglio Olio step by step
- Combine water, oil and salt and bring it to boil. Put the spaghetti on the boiling water. Cook until al dente. Reserve 1/4 cup pasta water..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic. Saute the garlic on a low heat until fragrant. Add shrimp and chili flakes. Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes. Add ⅛ cup pasta water to the pan and bring to a boil. Add parsley..
- 3. When the pasta water has reduced a little and thickened into a sauce (about 2 minutes), add the drained pasta and toss in the sauce. Add the remaining pasta water.
- 4. Add a pinch of salt to taste and parmesan cheese..
- 5. Squeeze lemon juice and mix everything. Serve immediately..
Add tomatoes, basil , chicken broth, water then sprinkle with seasoned salt. But nothing compares to Shrimp Aglio Olio from Yellow Cab! It was one of those Saturdays when we decided to chill at the mall. What's great about the Shrimp Aglio Olio is its uncompromising flavor. Follow this easy recipe for shrimp with garlic and oil to prepare a delicious and healthy meal.