This Appetizing Miso Cod using 6 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of Miso Cod
- Prepare 100 grams of Saikyo Miso.
- You need 2 teaspoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of mirin.
- Prepare of some salt.
- You need 200 grams of cod.
Miso Cod step by step
- Mix miso, soy, mirin and sugar..
- Salt cod and wait 15 mins.
- Wipe cod to get rid of the moisture.
- In a tapper wear, marinate cod. You may cover cod in a cheese cloth, so you don’t need to wipe off the paste 3 days later..
- Wait three days.
- Grill the cod. You can spread some mirin onto the fish to get a better glaze..