Oven Shrimp Boil. Oven Shrimp Boil and Butter n' Spice Sauce SUBSCRIBE HERE—– http If you love shrimp and love making seafood boils, this video is for you! I am making my shrimp boil paired with my favorite. Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – Easiest shrimp boil ever!
Here's a another quickie recipe for ya! It's soooo good and filling and sooo easy to make ! If you love shrimp, you'll love this Easy Shrimp Peel (Shrimp Boil) recipe! This Tasty Oven Shrimp Boil using 12 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Oven Shrimp Boil
- You need 2 lbs of Peeled and de-veined shrimp.
- It’s 1 lb of Andouille sausage.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Frozen corn nibblers (Green Giant).
- Prepare 12 of Red potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter.
- You need to taste of Tony Chachere's Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s of Dipping sauce:.
- You need 1/2 stick of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Quick and easy to So if you've never tried boiling shrimp, or are just looking for a new way to prepare the little guys, you. No big messy pots to clean up either. Just toss everything together in a foil packet and done! Traditional shrimp boil is made in a pot, but this oven method is so much easier to clean-up.
Oven Shrimp Boil instructions
- Line a large casserole dish with foil, add cut ingredients plus shrimp.
- Cut frozen corn into 2 in wide pieces, cut Andouille sausage into 1 inch pieces, cut red potatoes into 1 inch chunks (you can leave the peel on)..
- Add Olive oil and Tony's seasoning to taste (I use a lot) and toss ingredients. Place pats of butter on top of mixed ingredients and cover with foil..
- Bake in a 350° oven for 2 hours.
- For Dipping sauce, melt butter in microwave about 90 seconds. Then mix in other ingredients. Put back in microwave for another 30 seconds to marry seasonings..
- Serve, dip, enjoy!.
Old Bay seasoning is a mix of different spices and really makes this shrimp boil delicious. Pour contents of pot into large serving bowl or platter. This shrimp boil really takes me back to my time in Alaska this summer on the Princess Cruise we took. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until just tender and Place potatoes, corn, shrimp and sausage in a single layer onto a greased baking sheet. This delicious shrimp boil features neatly wrapped individual foil packs that are grilled to perfection for a fuss-free weeknight meal idea.