Salt-Grilled Saba with frying pan.
This Appetizing Salt-Grilled Saba with frying pan using 3 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Salt-Grilled Saba with frying pan
- It’s 4 of fillets Saba.
- Prepare 1 of % salt of fish weight.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake (Japanese cooking wine).
Salt-Grilled Saba with frying pan instructions
- Thaw it completely in the refrigerator when using frozen Saba..
- Start preparation 30 minutes before grilling the Saba fish. Use kitchen towels to wipe the Saba dry..
- Sprinkle the salt onto the Saba from about 50 cm above. Do the same on the other side of the Saba. (If the Saba weight 400 grams, use 4 grams salt.) Wrap and keep it in refrigerator for 20 – 30 minutes..
- Lightly oil the entire frying pan with a kitchen towel. Put the Saba in the frying pan with skin-side down..
- Heat the frying pan with low heat. Sprinkle the Sake. Cover and steam cook for 4 minutes..
- Turn over and cook with lid for 4 minutes more..