Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce.
You can cook Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce using 18 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce
- Prepare 4 oz of Salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Peeled Deveined Shrimp.
- You need 1/2 lb of Crawfish Tails.
- It’s 1 box of Zatarain's Dirty Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White Wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of Blackened Seasoning (Zatarain's).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne red pepper (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parsley Flacks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Thin chopped green onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Cajun Blackened Salmon Seafood Cream sauce instructions
- Prepare Zatarain's dirty rice as directed on the box & while that is cooking as its directed begin to cook your sauce this helps you get to the table faster =).
- Preheat sauce pot to medium high melt butter then add all spices stirring frequently cooking for about 3 minutes or golden brown..
- Add shrimp & Crawfish cook for about 5 minutes stirring frequently then add Cajun Seasoning..
- Rapidly whisk all purpose flour into chicken both & set aside. Add white wine & heavy whipping cream stirring frequently for about 1 minute then add the green onions & parsley flacks now stir in the flour and chicken broth mixture. The sauce will begin to thicken when u feel this turn your heat off give a good stir to assure nothing is sticking to the pot then cover and set aside off heat..
- Cover salmon on both sides with blackened seasoning set aside. Preheat pan on medium high then add extra virgin olive oil add salmon to pan cook for 8 minutes on each side. My list only calls for one 4 oz salmon but that is a single portion u can get as many as needed the rice and sauce is enough for 6 servings..