You can have Seafood Boil using 14 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Boil
- Prepare 1 large of pot filled 3/4 with water.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of 5oz Louisiana crab boil.
- You need 1/2 cup of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 12 oz of bottle of favorite beer.
- It’s 8 of garlic cloves halved.
- Prepare 4 of lemons halved, reserve one for later use.
- You need 1 of onion halved.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes halved.
- It’s 3 of corn on cob halved.
- Prepare 4 of hot links halved.
- Prepare 8 of whole mushrooms halved.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of cleaned clams.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of cleaned mussels.
- You need 2 lb of deviened large shrimp.
Seafood Boil instructions
- place crab boil, cayenne pepper, beer and garlic cloves in water, squeeze lemons into pot and toss in, reserve one for later use. Bring water to a boil..
- place onion and potatoes in boiling water, cook 10 minutes, place corn, hot links and mushrooms in water, cook for 8 minutes, place clams and mussels in water, bring back to boil and simmer for 5 minutes, add shrimp cook till shrimp is firm, about 3 to 5 minutes..
- drain and place in large serving tray, squeeze lemon over seafood and sprinkle with a bit of Louisiana crab boil. Get a bib and enjoy!! (Any unopened mussels or clams should be discarded).