Chicken and Seafood Paella.
You can have Chicken and Seafood Paella using 15 simple ingredients and 12 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Seafood Paella
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of 225g chorizo sausage.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 bag of frozen seafood mix.
- You need 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 1 cup of cooked peas.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 of juice from one lemon.
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- You need 1 of fresh black pepper.
Chicken and Seafood Paella instructions
- Start by cooking your rice for about twenty minutes..
- Slice and cook your chicken breasts..
- Chop and peel your onion..
- Seed and slice your red pepper..
- Heat oil in a paella pan..
- Disolve chicken stock cube in one cup of boiling water..
- Add onion to paella pan and fry until soft..
- Add all other ingredients, apart from rice and pepper..
- Let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add rice, and stir until warm through..
- Sprinkle black pepper over dish..
- Serve, preferably with a glass of white wine..