Seafood Kimchi Soup. This bubbling hot, hearty Korean soft tofu stew (soondubu jjigae) is made with seafood. It cooks up so fast, making it perfect for a weeknight meal! For the second episode of our pretty much brand new food show Anyway, here's how it went when we woke Matty and Antonio up early the next day, and got them to make a spicy seafood kimchi soup.
It's a popular Korean noodle dish. Salmon, shrimp and loads of chopped veggies make this chowder a hearty, herby meal-in-a-bowl. Seafood Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can cook Seafood Kimchi Soup using 16 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Kimchi Soup
- Prepare 2 cup of kimchi.
- It’s 2 cup of seafood stock or any stock.
- It’s 3 clove of dice garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil or sesame oil.
- Prepare of SEAFOOD OPTION.
- You need 3 cup of mix baby scallop ,clams, mussel, squid and shrimp.
- Prepare of GARNISH OPTION.
- It’s 1 cup of spring onion or scallion.
- It’s 4 small of bird eye chilli or red chili pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of dice garlic.
- It’s of SPICY PASTE OPTION 01.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of korean red pepper paste with 1 tsp of korean red chili pepper.
- It’s of SPICY PASTE OPTION 2.
- You need 1 tbsp of peri peri chili sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fine chili pepper.
- You need 1 of cube of chinese red fermented bean curd.
Mugeunji Kimchi-Jjigae 묵은지김치찌개 Spicy soup w/ fermented kimchi, pork & tofu. Spicy mixed seafood (squid, shrimp, baby octopus, mussel, clams, blue crab) casserole. Jjamppong is a spicy Korean seafood noodle soup. Try this delicious and easy Jjamppong recipe that's authentic and tastes better than Korean restaurants.
Seafood Kimchi Soup step by step
- With oil Saute garlic with kimchi for 2 minute then add mix seafood.
- Add stock and bringbit to a boil with lid cover.
- Add spicy paste and mix well and let it simmer for another 5 minute.
- Off heat and top with garnish and serve immediately.
Beef Kimchi Silken Tofu Soup (Soondubu Jjigae) Recipe & Video. A simple easy recipe for Kimchi Soup with Shiitake Mushrooms, Silken Tofu and Kale that is vegan and gluten-free adaptable. This very untraditional version of the Korean classic is meatless. Kimchi Ramen Noodle Soup- an easy and flavorful Korean inspired soup made with ramen noodles, fresh greens, hard-boiled egg and, of course, kimchi! Kimchi pancake is made from a simple batter of kimchi, scallions, salt, and water fried to a crispy pancake in the skillet and served.with a dipping sauce.