Seafood Tomato Pasta.
You can cook Seafood Tomato Pasta using 9 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Tomato Pasta
- Prepare 3/4 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 can of tuna in oil.
- Prepare 1 can of crab meat.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Goya sofrito.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chopped green onion.
- It’s of red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper.
- You need 1 of cheese.
Seafood Tomato Pasta step by step
- Bring pot of waterr, oil and salt to a boil.
- Add pasta to water.
- In pan, cook tuna, crab meat, garlic, green onion and spices on high for 2 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes to pan and cook on medium for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato-seafood mixture to cooked pasta.
- Add cheese *recommended : shredded mozzerella and parmesan.
- Serve hot.