Thai seafood soup. First step of making Thai Seafood Soup (Tom Yum Talay) is to make the broth. This Thai seafood soup is authentic and incredible tasting with its delicious combination of seafood, lemongrass, coconut milk, and lime. The soup soothes and uplifts the spirit as well as the body.
You won't be disappointed with this one! Am amazing thai soup , bursting with flavour with every mouthful. Prepare the miso as the package suggest. You can cook Thai seafood soup using 13 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Thai seafood soup
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 2 of celery sticks.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander.
- It’s 2 tsp of red curry paste.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves or 1 tspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of thumb sized ginger (grated) or 1.5 tspoon of ginger paste.
- It’s 2 cup of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of veg or chicken stock.
- You need 16 of seafood sticks.
- Prepare 100 grams of prawns.
Thai Chicken & Rice Noodle SoupOnce Upon A Chef. Spicy Red Curry and Coconut Noodle Soup with Shrimpspoon fork bacon. Thai spicy seafood or po taek is spicy and delicious seafood soup made with a medley of seafood along with chicken and sea bass cooked with aromatic Thai spices and chilies. Our vegetarian recipes contain no red meat, poultry, fish, or seafood, and may include eggs, animal-based dairy products, and honey.
Thai seafood soup instructions
- Cut and fry onion for 5 min, then add ginger and garlic fry for 1 more min, then add curry paste cumin and coriander.
- To the same pan add celery carrots and sweet potatoe (everything need to be diced) mix well to season all veg with flavours in the pan..
- Fry everything for 1min and then pour in coconut milk and stock leg it simmer for 20-30 min..
- Once veg is tender let it cool for 5 min then blend. Then add prawns and seafood sticks and blend again.
Seafood Soup in white dish closeup. Spicy Thai soup Tom Yam Thai Food, Green curry. Bowls with traditional thai soup tom yum with shrimps and mushrooms. The traditional Tom Yum Kung is made of hearty chicken stock infused with lemongrass, full of. Thai Breakfast Rice Soup with Shrimp (Kao Tom Goong).