Seafood Cheese Ball. The Best Seafood Cheese Ball Recipes on Yummly Classic Cheese Ball, Cheese Ball, Christmas Cheese Ball. Unwrap the ball and roll in chopped parsley.
Serve surrounded by your favorite crackers. Seafood Cheese Ball Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. Peppers and celery give this cheese ball a nice crunch. You can cook Seafood Cheese Ball using 4 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seafood Cheese Ball
- It’s 1 packages of imitation crab meat (flake style).
- It’s 2 of blocks cream cheese.
- You need 1 of Old Bay seasoning to taste.
- You need 1 of garlic powder to taste.
It's impressive enough to serve at a dinner party, or simple enough to enjoy on game day. Quick & easy this is guaranteed to be a hit! I'm impatient when making a cheese ball so I don't wait overnight to finish it. You'll get a bit messy but it's OK to form your cheese ball when it's soft and sticky and roll it in the walnuts. – – REAL CHEESE: The Utz Cheese Balls are made from real cheese and are baked for a taste of irresistibly cheesy goodness.
Seafood Cheese Ball step by step
- Set cream cheese out to soften.
- Add Old Bay, and garlic to cream cheese and mix well.
- Flake imitation crab meat and fold into cream cheese.
- Form into a ball and refrigerate for at least a hr..
- Serve with your favorite crackers or chips..
These crunchy, munchy cheese balls are finger licking fun you won't. To get the crunchy cheese ball party started, he made my recipe for The Best Homemade Mac 'n Cheese, minus the bread crumb topping, and refrigerated it overnight so the macaroni and cheese. Shrimp Ball- I had this but not in a ball. I recently enjoyed seafood cheese ttoekbokki at a Korean restaurant in K-town New York. Cheese didn't exist in Korea in the past.