South Carolina seafood chowder.
This Tasty South Carolina seafood chowder using 11 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of South Carolina seafood chowder
- You need 2 can of minced clams.
- You need 2 can of crabmeat.
- It’s 1 can of oysters.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp (16-20).
- Prepare 1 lb of scallops.
- Prepare 1 of S&P to taste.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 cup of half and half.
- It’s 1 of your favorite fish, cut up. (optional) I add tilapia.
South Carolina seafood chowder instructions
- Melt butter in a 6 qt pan. Saute onions. Then saute the shrimp on medium heat. Add the heavy cream and half and half. Now add the clams, crabmeat, scallops, oysters and S&P. Add any other fish you want in at this time..
- Cook this on low for 1-2 hours. Enjoy..