You can cook Seafood Arrabiata using 14 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Seafood Arrabiata
- You need 8 oz of uncooked linguine.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin, divided.
- It’s 6 oz of scallops.
- It’s 6 oz of shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 12 of littleneck clams.
- You need 6 oz of mussels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of clam juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped parsley, fresh.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil, thin sliced.
- You need 1 (14.5 ounce) of can diced tomatoes.
Seafood Arrabiata step by step
- Cook pasta omitting salt and oil in water, drain. While the pasta cooks, heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and shrimp; cook 3 minutes. Remove from pan; keep warm. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add Orion, red pepper and garlic and cook 2 minutes..
- Add tomato paste and tomatoes; bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes. Add clam juice; cook 1 minute. Add clams; cover, reduce heat to medium and cook 4 minutes. Add mussels; cover and cook 3 minutes or until clams and mussels open. Discard any unopened shells. Stir in scallops and shrimps and parsley; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated..
- Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with basil..
- So, summer months in Florida aren't good for mussels. So I bought a bag of seafood mix and used that instead..