Smokey Seafood Chowder.
You can cook Smokey Seafood Chowder using 17 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Smokey Seafood Chowder
- Prepare 1 can of Chopped clams and juice.
- Prepare 1 large of Package of lump crab meat.
- It’s 1 large of Potato diced.
- You need 1 can of Cream corn.
- Prepare 1 medium of Shallot chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced celery.
- Prepare 4 slice of Of prosciutto diced and crispy.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Builion.
- It’s 1 dash of Hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Worcestershire.
- You need 1 dash of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 dash of Old bay season to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cream dairy or substitute.
- You need 1 of Wine.. For drinking..
- You need 1 of Smoked paprika.
Smokey Seafood Chowder instructions
- First crack open some wine, pour a glass, and relax.. Cooking is fun!.
- In a pot heat up oil and add diced potato, and shallot. Stir in celery and flour. Add about five cups water. Enuff to fully cover vegetables. Simmer on medium…add spices. In a pan sauté the thin slices of pork or bacon, until crispy. Add the bacon to the chowder. Add clam juice, can of cream corn. And milk. When it starts to get thick and potatoes are soft add clams and crab. Season to taste and enjoy!.