Thai Seafood Salad. In Thai cuisine, a yum is a hearty dish consisting mostly of meat, fish, or seafood, tossed just Set the seafood aside on the counter while you prepare the dressing and other ingredients for the salad. Learn how to make Thai Seafood Salad. The Thai Seafood Salad recipe out of our category Seafood!
Note the seafood needs to be cooked before it is added to the salad. To blanch seafood, use just enough. Thai Seafood Salad Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. You can cook Thai Seafood Salad using 9 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Thai Seafood Salad
- You need 200 grams of Fresh Shrimps.
- It’s 250 grams of Ground Pork (or Ground Beef).
- You need Half of Purple Onion.
- It’s Half of Cucumber.
- You need 150 grams of Fresh Green Bean.
- You need 5 of small punch of Glass Bean Noodles.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- It’s of Celery.
- It’s of Garlic, Green Chilly and Chilly Powder.
It provides you an awesome taste of Thai Recipes. Large shrimp, shelled and deveined, squid, prefer tubes, cut into rings, lime juice, ground thai chili, fish stock, or chicken stock, sugar, fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves, shredded, chopped shallots, white onion, chopped. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Learn to make delicious and authentic Thai foods made with fish or various types of seafood.
Thai Seafood Salad instructions
- Make The Sauce first : 3 Tablespoon of Fish Sauce + 2 table spoon of brown sugar +1 lemon (take the juice). Put garlic, chilly and celery in machine and pureed all together ( you can adjust depend on your taste. Then put all together with fish sauce and sugar, you also can put little but warm water…depend how spicy you want you can put more chilly and chilly powder.
- Glass Bean Noodle but in warm water for 15mins (when it soft cut it small).
- Put ground pork (or Beef) in hot pan with olive oil with garlic and fry it, when it cooked put shrimp together and cook until shrimp and pork cook well. then put all vegetable you repair before and cut small as for salad (cucumber, carrot, purple onion, fresh green been,celery,) put in the pan then also put glass been noodles together, turn off the fire..
- Whenever you eat put the sauce together with salad, this salad good for anyone can eat spicy.
Pad Thai is one of Thailand's most popular and well known dishes. Fresh Thai flavours work fantastically with seafood. To serve, drain the seafood of any excess liquid and divide the mixture between the chicory boats. Learn how to prepare this Thai Seafood Salad recipe like a pro. Thai Seafood Salad or Yumtalay – a refreshing seafood salad with exotic flavors: spicy, tangy Authentic Thai Fish Salad by Healthy World Cuisine.