Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤. It's a perfect choice of daily meals or lovely snacks. 蘑菇"BBQ烤肉"生菜卷. Delicious Chinese Seafood Tofu Stew • Taste Show. 韩式牛肉大酱汤，家常菜白老师高配版! A thick soup made of pig backbones, potato, green cabbage leaves (ugeoji), crushed perilla seeds, perilla leaves, spring onions, and garlic.
This Appetizing Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤 using 11 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤
- You need 2 of jumbo shrimps.
- You need 1 of egg, sunrise.
- You need 1/3 pack of firm tofu.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 cup of leek.
- You need 3/4 cup of enoki mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of poblano or green pepper.
- You need 1 of baby red sweet pepper.
- It’s 1 of scallion.
- You need 16 oz of chicken or anchovy stock.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of fresh doenjang or 1/2 Tsp aged doenjang.
Duenjang soup (seafood version) 大酱汤 step by step
- Add half oinion and cubed firm tofu in stock and simmer for half an hour..
- Discard the onion, and add doenjang. I use only half Tsp because my aged 2 year old doenjang is saltier than normal store bought one. You can taste while adding. Start with smaller amount. Continue to cook on high heat for about 10 minutes..
- Get all veggies washed and cut up. Throw into the bubbling stew. Turn down and heat after boiling again and cook until all veggies are soft for about 5 minutes..
- Pan sear a sunrise egg..
- Add the egg on top of the stew and the shrimps. Cook until shrimp are done before adding the final herb, chopped scallions. Serve with sprouted brown rice or sourdough breads Check out my sourdough recipeAsian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5983642-asian-yam-spelt-sourdough-bread.