Seafood In Garlic Sauce.
This Appetizing Seafood In Garlic Sauce using 7 simple ingredients and 2 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seafood In Garlic Sauce
- It’s Half of a pound of lobster meat.
- Prepare 1 dozen of little neck clams.
- You need Half of a pound of shrimp.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Seafood In Garlic Sauce step by step
- First I add the canola oil to the pan. Turn on the heat and add the clams. Cook for a couple of minutes until you see them open. Once they open take them out of the pan and put to the side..
- You will have some of the clam juice in the pan. Add the garlic, salt and pepper. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes, depending on how large they are you will have to adjust the heating times. The lobster I bought was already cooked so I add that at the end once the shrimp is cooked. Cook for like a minute just to heat it up then add the clams. Now you are done ! You can add it to pasta or eat with some French bread. I had mine with baked potato..