Korean Seafood Pancake.
This Tasty Korean Seafood Pancake using 9 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Korean Seafood Pancake
- Prepare 1 cup of assorted seafood (squid, shrimp, clams & etc) cut into bite size.
- You need 1 of ts sesame oil.
- You need 1 bunch of scallions cut in half.
- You need 1 of egg lighly beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 1/2 of ts salt.
- Prepare 1 of ts minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of ts minced ginger.
Korean Seafood Pancake instructions
- Prepare the seafood and scallions. Drain any excess water (wet ingredients will make the pancake soggy).
- Mix the all purpose flour, rice flour & salt in a large bowl. Add icy cold water and beaten egg into the mixture. Adjust the water until the batter is slightly thick but still runny..
- Add the seafood, minced garlic,minced ginger & scallions to the batter. Mix well.
- Heat 2-3 tbs of oil on a non stick pan. Ladle 1/2 of the mixture on to the pan and spread evenly into a thin round shape..
- Cook over medium high heat until golden brown on the bottom. Carefully flip and cook until golden brown.