Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos.
This Tasty Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos using 9 easy ingredients and 10 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos
- It’s 1 lb of Sirloin or Ribeye.
- You need 10 of Shrimp (Cooked with shell).
- Prepare 1 pkg of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Horseradish Sauce (see recipe in other recipes).
- Prepare 4 of Sweet Peppers.
- It’s 3 of Cilantro (stems).
- You need 3 of Green Onion (stalks).
- It’s 1 of Jalapeño Pepperjack cheese (small.
- You need of block).
Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°, clean six small potatoes, wrap in aluminum foil (shiny side towards potatoes, and puncture holes on both sides to breathe. Bake for 45min or until soft..
- Take meat and pay down both sides with napkin to dry. Dry rub on taco seasoning on both sides (or use any combination of my seasoning on previous recipes)..
- Remove tail shell and use remaining seasoning to add to both sides of precooked shrimp..
- Dice up sweet peppers, cilantro, on chop green onion.
- Once soft, cut potatoes into halves and scoop out the centers and place to the side. Turn oven down to 250°..
- Heat cast o iron skillet on medium until hot. Drizzle in oil until coated on bottom. Add butter and let froth. Place coated steak on skillet and let sear about 3min both sides and place in oven for about 6min or until internal temp is 120-130° Remove and let rest. Add pepper jack cheese in the potato halves and place in oven..
- With leftover juices in skillet, add peppers and cilantro and sauté until soft and wall it to the sides. Add shrimp and let sear about 1-2min each side..
- Remove shrimp and veggies, slice up steak and remove potato halves..
- Plate two cheesy potatoes halves and cut in half again. Place three to four steak strips longways over potatoes. Add, sautéed veggies and two shrimp on steak and drizzle horseradish sauce in the middle across, and along side the plate..
- Serve and enjoy!.