Ken's Delicious Tuna Salad.
This Delicious Ken's Delicious Tuna Salad using 8 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Ken's Delicious Tuna Salad
- You need 8-10 oz of Tuna (oil-packed preferred, but not required).
- It’s 1/2 c of mayonnaise.
- You need 1-2 Tbsp of celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of whole-grain Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Honey Mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Dill Relish (not sweet).
- It’s of Pepper (to taste).
Ken's Delicious Tuna Salad step by step
- Drain oil from tuna, not completely, but mostly. The oil left will give a nice texture and finish to your salad. Set the oil aside, you can add more later if your texture is off..
- Mix ingredients as listed, let chill for an hour (or don't, I'm not the boss of you ;)..
- Serve over toasted bread of your choice (Bagels, muffins, hearty toast are my top choices)..