Miso Flavored Layered Hotpot.
This Delicious Miso Flavored Layered Hotpot using 12 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miso Flavored Layered Hotpot
- It’s 750 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chinese cabbage.
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 200 grams of Melting type cheese.
- It’s 200 grams of Kimchi.
- It’s 600 ml of Kombu dashi (for the hotpot and the ramen).
- You need 5 of servings Chinese noodles (for the ramen).
- It’s of Miso Sauce:.
- You need 100 grams of Miso.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
Miso Flavored Layered Hotpot step by step
- Rub the pork well with the kimchi. Combine the ingredients for the miso sauce..
- Spread out the pork into a shallow metal tray. Leave for 10 minutes to allow the flavor to blend into the meat. Finely chop the kimchi..
- Place the bean sprouts in the bottom of the hotpot. Rinse the Chinese cabbage and layer with the meat. Form about 5-6 layers and then slice into 5 cm pieces. Place into the hotpot..
- Pour in 300 ml of konbu dashi. Place the chopped kimchi and half of the miso sauce on top of the Chinese cabbage. Cover with a lid and turn on the heat..
- Once everything has been cooked about 70%, add the rest of the miso sauce..
- When everything has pretty much cooked through, sprinkle the top with lots of cheese and let it simmer..
- After 2-3 minutes and after the cheese has melted, it's done..
- Finish it up with ramen! Add 300 ml of konbu dashi and the boiled Chinese noodles. Let it simmer for a while. Taste it and add miso to adjust the flavor..