Pork, Egg, Spinach, Glass Noodles & Kimchi Stir-fry.
This Yummy Pork, Egg, Spinach, Glass Noodles & Kimchi Stir-fry using 11 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Pork, Egg, Spinach, Glass Noodles & Kimchi Stir-fry
- You need 100 grams of Pork belly (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 80 grams of Spinach.
- Prepare 30 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 40 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Chicken stock powder (granules).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 30 grams of ●Kimchi.
Pork, Egg, Spinach, Glass Noodles & Kimchi Stir-fry step by step
- Cut the pork belly into large bite-sized pieces, and the spinach into roughly 4 cm pieces. Cut off the roots of the shimeji mushrooms and break up into smaller pieces. Parboil the glass noodles and drain in a sieve..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and add the beaten eggs. Gently stir it to make half-cooked scrambled eggs. Transfer to a plate for now..
- Add the sesame oil and garlic into the frying pan from Step 2. Then fry the pork, shimeji mushrooms, spinach and glass noodles in order. Then add the ● ingredients and continue to stir-fry..
- Add the eggs from Step 2 and quickly mix together, and it's done..