Pork Kimchi Soup.
You can have Pork Kimchi Soup using 15 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Pork Kimchi Soup
- You need 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 100 grams of Napa cabbage kimchi.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
- Prepare 1/2 of Japanese leek (the white part).
- You need 1 of pack Tofu (any kind).
- You need 1/2 tsp of each Finely minced garlic, ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 800 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mirin.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s 1 dash of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of per person Soft-poached eggs.
Pork Kimchi Soup step by step
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces. Cut the tofu into kind of big chunks. Cut the chives into 3 cm long strips. Thinly slice the leek on the diagonal..
- Put the oil, garlic, and ginger in a thick pan and turn on the heat. Add the pork and cook it. When the pork has cooked through, add the kimchi, juice and all, to the pot and lightly cook..
- Add the water. When it begins to boil, skim off any scum that accumulates. Add the dashi stock granules and the tofu and simmer for about 5 minutes over medium heat..
- Lower the heat to low and add the miso, soy sauce, and mirin to season. (Check the taste and adjust the seasonings if necessary.).
- Add the chives and leeks and turn up the heat to high. When the chives wilt and soften, turn off the heat..
- Serve in bowls and top with sesame oil and the egg to finish..