Yukhoe (Yukke) Rice Bowl With Tuna.
This Perfect Yukhoe (Yukke) Rice Bowl With Tuna using 10 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yukhoe (Yukke) Rice Bowl With Tuna
- Prepare 200 grams of Sashimi grade maguro (lean tuna, nakaochi or scraped off the bone, or filets).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Mirin.
- It’s 1/2 of to less than 1 teaspoon ◆ Gochujang.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of ● Garlic （grated）.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of ● Ginger (grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of ● Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 4 of stalks Green onion (finely sliced).
- It’s 1 of Korean nori seaweed.
Yukhoe (Yukke) Rice Bowl With Tuna step by step
- Mix the ● ingredients together. If you add the sesame seeds while crushing them with your fingers, they'll be more fragrant..
- Put as much rice as you like in bowls, and put as much tuna as you like on top..
- Add the combined sauce from step 1 over the tuna and rice. Top with green onion and Korean nori seaweed, and it's done!.
- Adjust the spiciness to taste with the gochujang..
- This is a version with a raw egg on top. You can use the whole egg. If you use the yolk only it will taste very rich, so use whichever you like..
- I added the photo of the egg version..