Shrimp in Chili-Mayonnaise Sauce.
You can cook Shrimp in Chili-Mayonnaise Sauce using 8 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp in Chili-Mayonnaise Sauce
- Prepare 10 of shrimp Black tiger shrimp.
- You need 3 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chili sauce.
- Prepare 3 of heaping tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 5 of leaves Sangchu Korean Lettuce.
- You need 4 of Cherry tomatoes.
Shrimp in Chili-Mayonnaise Sauce instructions
- Shell the shrimp, remove the digestive tracts (they will come out if you use a toothpick to pull it out while holding the tail and twirling then wipe dry with a paper towel)..
- Put the katakuriko into a plastic bag, add the shrimp, and coat the shrimp by rubbing it in the bag..
- Add half of the vegetable oil to a frying pan (1.5 tablespoons), and cook the shrimp over medium heat..
- Once the side of the shrimp touching the pan has changed color, flip over, add in the remaining vegetable oil (1.5 tablespoons) and cook..
- Once the surface of the shrimp smells aromatic, reduce to medium heat..
- Put the chili sauce, mayonnaise, and pepper into a deep bowl, and mix well..
- Coat Step 5 with Step 6..
- Quickly coat the shrimp with Step 6 while taking care not to remove the breading, and turn off the heat..
- Drain the water, place the sangchu Korean lettuce cut up into easy-to-eat sizes onto a plate, arrange the shrimp from Step 8 on top, garnish with tomatoes, and it is done..