Sheet pan shrimp boil. Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – Easiest shrimp boil ever! And it's mess-free using a single sheet pan. It comes on a sheet pan with shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn.
A classic shrimp boil recipe made even easier by baking it on a sheet pan instead of boiling it outside in a large pot. This delicious dish is loaded with shrimp, sausage, corn, and potatoes and garnished with parsley and lemon juice for a fresh and flavorful summer meal. Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil – Easiest shrimp boil ever! This Tasty Sheet pan shrimp boil using 10 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Sheet pan shrimp boil
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- It’s of Red potatoes.
- Prepare of Frozen corn on the cob.
- Prepare of Sausage.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of Melted butter.
- Prepare of Old bay seasoning.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- It’s of Lemon.
And it's mess-free using a single sheet pan. Enjoy the big flavors of a shrimp boil — without the big production — any night of the week with this fun and easy take on the coastal classic. Place potatoes skin sides down in single layer on pan. In a large bowl, combine cooked potatoes, shrimp, corn, sausage, lemons, garlic powder, Old Bay, melted butter, and oil and season.
Sheet pan shrimp boil instructions
- Boil potatoes first and the frozen corn, these take the longest to cook, so you just want to pre cook them not cooked all the way..
- Take melted butter add to a big bowl and add all spices and hot sauce, minced garlic mix up.. and throw in the shrimp, potatoes, corn, cut onion, slice sausages, coat everything, place on cookie sheet, squeeze some lemon juice on over it, bake in oven at 400 until shrimp is pink. About 12-15 mins give or take..
- Steak and shrimp.
A simplified sheet-pan version of classic summer party food. In a bowl, stir together oil and Old Bay. Spread mixture on a sheet pan. This sheet pan shrimp boil in oven is simple to make and has serious flavor. I still remember my first shrimp boil.